lesson learned...

The month of ramadhan... the month of total sacrifice..few questions still lingers on my mind..

1.) Did I sacrificed enough?
2.) Did I give my self fully unto?

I find it hard to answer because palpably imperfection do exist to us human beings. I know that i would never perform it perfectly as it has to be but deeply, i have realized that my intentions of doing it is more important. That it is very significant. I have a pure intentions, i've tried to shake away all the evilness and tried embracing goodness. And most importantly I have tried my very best to perform it truly free from evilness or with purity. So let us not forget the things that we've learned from that holy month. All the abstinence also helps build patience in our hearts. and Above these; It is a sacrifice for our God. The only creator.

0 comments:



Post a Comment